Monday, August 23, 2010

~Fighting Umbrella Corporation~

WOW~ really cant expect that "Resident Evil : Afterlife" will come out as a movie and is going in the screen at 10 September..Oh my god!! I think this will be super duper nice as all the action movement, the real look of characters and the most important is it comes in 3D..SUPERB!

If I am Alice or Claire in Resident Evil, I will create a chemical medicine to those who haven't get affected by the virus for temporary avoid themselves from getting the virus. After that I will give higher salary to hire those scientist who work for evil Umbrella Corporation and ask them to create the solutions for those victims who turn to Undead. After that, I will ask the scientist to invent a new type of umbrella which are TOTALLY different with current style of umbrella as to protect those people. Finally, I will kill the head of the evil Umbrella Corporation together with the top heroes..

HEY YA! this is the poster of Resident Evil : Afterlife 3D..Can't wait to watch it...

And here are all my heroes..LET's REMOVE evil Umbrella Corporation...


2 comments: