Friday, March 13, 2009

CruSh^^

My heart was being freezed and iced for a few years, I never have any feel to other guys till I meet him...My heart start to melt and start to admire him at first..Slowly, I feel that I am in crush..I start to care whatever he do, wherever he go..not only that, I also start to miss him everyday...Oh NO!! Why it will become like that?? Am I abnormal?

Since my 1st love gone, I never have that feel of like this before..Will he be my next love? I don't know..I not dare to tell him what I feel on him..I scare our friendship will be affected if I told him..plus both of us will meet always when we transfer to another campus..so to avoid from being awkward, I keep this feel inside my heart..I control my action..I control my feel toward him..

I don't know until when I can keep this feel but I will keep it as long as I can..Although now me and him are close friend, I still can feel the distance between us..I admit that I really hope he can be my boyfriend but I know it won't happen to me..Because I know he won't have feel on me...he have feel on other girl already..never ever will be my turn to be his next girl..I just hope that I can be his side..When he feel happy, I will feel please..When he feel sad, I will be there to comfort him and give him all my time if needed..I just wanna see him live in a life that full of happiness and smiling..Guy, I really like you..

No comments:

Post a Comment