Thursday, March 19, 2009

^FaiLed^

What is FAILED??  Refers to Oxford Advanced Learner's English-Chinese Dictionary (6th edition), page 613, FAILED mean not successful. Now, I would like to start telling you all what I failed recently...

First, is my assignment problem..Before I start my assignment, my members told me that we can finish the assignment by this coming friday(19.3.2009)..well, I said that it is not a problem for me if you guys willing to work hard for it^^At the same time, I felt happy also because I have more time to enjoy my study life at Kampar since this semester is my last semester at Kampar..haih..However, the mission to finish the assignment by this Friday is FAILED to achieve..This is because 1 of my group member has something urgent matters to do..and 2 of my members falling in sick..and the weather which always raining make me in trouble..because I don't have car plus my house is far far away from my group member's house..so raining becomes my excuse foe cancel the discussion..Sorry, guys(T.T) Then the discussion being postponed for 2 times..and the first discussion is held on yesterday mean 18th of March..But only me and avivi is in the discussion..Ash was rushing to hospital to visit his uncle, ghanish was badly sick..wai siong and calvin were having dinner..haih..then I start the discussion with avivi..but at the end, both of us watching movie named "Slumdog Millionaire"..Nice Movie^^

Second FAILED thing is my relationship..I was being rejected..I was FAILED..In previous blog, I got mentioned a guy..and I take out my bravery and courage to confess to him about my feel on him..he replied that actually he like me also^^BUT he said that he don't want has any girlfriend for now first..and then he start apologizes to me..Although at that time my heart is hurt, I still tell to him that it is not a big deal..I know I am try to hide myself to avoid from making the situation to become worse..but unfortunately I FAILED to do so..I can't hide my sadden..I write what I feel at that time in my msn's personal message there..and the guy that I like saw it and continue say sorry to me and ask me to do better for next time..SHIT!! What I want?Although I really hope that I can couple with him..but IT IS IMPOSSIBLE..Wake UP!!! Stupid Sakai King!! It is OVER!! By the way, I had told him that is no more for next time..It is hurt..He felt guilty for that too..the next day I felt so embarass to meet that guy..Once I saw him, I will pretend didn't see him or rush to toilet to escape from him..I know this is a small little girl's action..but I really don't know what to do at that time already..slowly, the situation become normal like last time..Me and the guy still close friend for now although my vindicate was FAILED..

FAILED FAILED FAILED!!

Is FAILURE  the lead to SUCCESS??

I really dont't know..I hope next time there will be no more FAILURE that make me feel regret in my life..Thanks GOD^^

No comments:

Post a Comment