Tuesday, June 23, 2009

HaPPy^^

Let's post some happy blog..
Tell you guys some good news...

First,
I'm GOING BACK TO HOMETOWN THIS FRIDAY!!!!
YAHOO~~~
I 'm going to meet my family, chat with them and also lay on my warmest bed^^
I do miss my family especially my daddy who work very hard to pay my fees and all the expenses..
Dad, I love you^__^

My dad and I..My dad very handsome right?? wahaha^^ That is for sure la..My dad leh!!


Second,
I get APPROVED from YAYASAN PERAK^^
YEAH!!!!
I will get RM1000 as my scholarship!!
YEAH~~~
well...Don't try to rob me...I am black belt from martial arts!!
ah cha!! cha!! cha!! cha!! (acting like bruce lee** wahaha^^)

Third,
I'm joining FAMINE 30!!
I'm sure you all know what is it..if don't know, never mind..Let's me explain to you..
It is a campaign that donate money to those unlucky children or people that always in hunger..
For example, Africans..
So now its that clear?? haha^^
By the way, who want to donate money for all this unlucky people, you can contact me (by giving some comment or testi)..I am one of the member of community service society also^^
Please tell me before 17 of July..

Yeah Yeah!! Today is TUESDAY already..
3 more days to go!! Then I will back to hometown!!
TELUK INTAN, I'M COMING!!!!

#SmiL3 aLw4yS#
~SaKaI~


2 comments:

  1. well...
    in such situation tat H1N1 spread like hell...
    u better stay at home and go hospital check before u come back!!!!!
    >.<
    wakaka~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babi!!!
    I don have H1N1 lo...If you scare then stay away from me la!!! blekk

    ReplyDelete