Monday, June 15, 2009

TiRed?? StReSS? UnHappY??

Recently I don't know what happen to me..
Since I came to PJ, I had nightmare for 3 times..
Everytime I also cry till awake..
The latest nightmare is today..
Today afternoon, I was studying..
But half way I felt asleep already >____<
Then I was dreaming..
Inside the dream, I was being raped..
I don't know why I will dream about this..
Is me too stress? Too unhappy with my life in PJ? Not satisfy??
I don't know..
This nightmare make me moody the whole day..
I just hope start from tomorrow, everything will be fine..
Everything will be go on like normal..

#SMILE ALWAYS#
~SaKaI~

1 comment:

  1. emmm....
    dun unhappy la...
    duihxx...
    have to study there ady...
    fast fast make new frens...
    and start mixing and have fun with frens there~~
    baba support u~~
    ^^

    ReplyDelete