Saturday, May 30, 2009

EvErYtHinG aT PJ~~

Finally, I got the time to update my blog..
but unfortunately, this post will be make PJ become a bad place to stay...(sorry for those people who born in PJ or like PJ so much...I am just tellimg the truth >____<  )
24th of May, I move to PJ..This is mainly because I will proceed my degree course at PJ UTAR campus..haih..Have to leave my lovely Kampar and also my lovely friends...damn sad..
T____T

That day, I depart at 10.30am from my hometown..then on the way to PJ, my dad taught me many road's rules..because he know my driving skill is damn "excellent" and may bang with other cars if I too "pay attention" while driving..haha^^when we almost reach Damansara, my car was almost over heat!!! Oh My Goodness!! My dad immediately stopped the car at the nearesr rest house and let the car cool down before the car getting hotter..Yesterday, I just send my sakai car go for service..why will this happen?? I also wondered about it..may be the car mechanic is careless?? I was damn worry abt my sakai car since it is my current "husband" (since I am still single, car, laptop and my handphone are my "husband" ^__^ ) Luckily, it cool down afterward...phew~~^-^ Then, we continue our journey again....kaka^^

After 15 minutes, we reached my cousin sister's house...We need her to be our travel guide in PJ..hehe^^ because my dad don't know how to go to my new hostel which located at Section 17..
but before that we go to furniture shop and also Tesco to buy all the stuff like table, chair and some grocery.."Okay!! Here we are!! We reached Section 17^^!!" my cousin said..
then we started to find my hostel..."Is number 41!!" I said...yes, we found my new hostel^^
then I call the house owner to open the door for me, so I can move my stuff into the house..

WAH!!! After the owner open the door, the house is damn damn messy!!!! OH MY GOD!! rubbish are everywhere!! The dust on the floor is damn thick...oh my my!! I think this time we sure need a lot of time to clean it up...T___T 
then, my dad and cousin sister help me move those stuff into the house..and we left the house after 20 minutes..(as I am waiting 1 of my future housemate come) the house owner said we can only officially stay at the house on 25th of May, so I will come again tomorrow..

25th of May...
I drive my sakai car car to my hew hostel..(my dad drive it to PJ and he take bus to go back hometown..Pity my dad T__T...Daddy, you are the best father in the world!!) then once i reached there, I saw my future housemates started to clean up the house already..then I also take out my cleaning stuff and join them^^after 6 hours, then only we finish clean the whole house...as you can see the house is so damn dirty!!

After finish clean up, all of us go for bath and then dinner!!! That time was already 9.45pm, all of us are very very hungry..but we still need to walk out to get our dinner..as we are new at PJ, so we don know where got food court or some kopitiam...we walk and walk..what we found just some mamak stall..oh my!! my first dinner at PJ is at mamak stall..never mind...then I ordered roti canai telur as my dinner..I though it should be delicious...who knows? It is extremely bad taste!!! but I still finish it as this roti canai telur cost me RM1.30 >___<...I cant waste any money at PJ..MUST save money!!

Then, we walk back home after dinner..once we reached home, 1 of my housemate straight away go to toilet..It is not because the food is dirty, is because she really "urgent" ad..who knows? after she finish, she cant plush the toilet..she say the toilet was spoilt!! OMG!!@#$%%
why this house so many problems? that is not the worst..the worst is I met my "enemy" again!! that is COCKROACH!!! ARGHH!!! BABI !!! why you appear again!!?? They appear in the toilet..T__T I'm gonna cry when I saw them..is THEM!!! 11 cockroach is "walking" in the toilet!! 11!!! Mommy, I want go back!!! T___T



Above are the picture of the dead cockroach...T__T

I thought I will never see them again after I move to PJ..OMG!!
but is ok..lucikly they just stay at downstair's toilet..not upstairs (because I'm staying upstairs^^) The next day, we take bus to campus in the morning..The management system of UTAR really POOR!! They likely didn't connect to each other..haih..never mind..the most pity is when we need to walk from 1 block to another block..the journey take us 45 minutes!! is 45 minutes!! all the block is not at the same area...I was wonder..Is this consider campus or what...=____=
I have to stay at this sucks place for 3 years!! I don know until when I can stand with it...haih..
everything at PJ now is so sucks..I prefer to stay at Kampar than at PJ..I MISS KAMPAR!! BRING ME BACK PLEASE!! T___T

2 comments:

  1. I go PJ find u lo....haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. on the bright side, welcome to PJ!
    where you are gonna spend your time studying and working as well...
    if you have any equiries on Pj Campus, you could always give me a mail through this e-mail/g-talk.
    Reevegoh

    ReplyDelete