Friday, May 22, 2009

^NeW LiFe NeW ShiRt^

Today, my friend and I went to window shopping^^
Haha..but not really window shopping la..we got bought something also..hehe..
my friend and I bought a couple shirt^^ kaka..(my friend is a girl..AND DON'T MISUNDERSTANDING!! I AM STRAIGHT ONE..>__<) Besides that, I also bought some cute accessories^__^ ( can't tahan see that accessories so cute, so wanna have it^^) Pictures below are what I bought today..wahaha...Just spend RM30 for these...

Above that one is mine shirt^^ below that one is my friends..haha^^ nice?


a cute necklace^^ Like it...

a star shaped earring^^

hehe..actually the main purpose I went for window shopping is looking for black pants..unfortunetely, the pants that I found is out of my budget...so...I didn't buy it..and I bought all above^^kaka...I think I am not consider as "spendthrift" if I bought these all, right? >__<

1 comment:

  1. nice t-shit...
    gimme gimme~~~~


    **reply at my blog there....

    ReplyDelete