Wednesday, May 6, 2009

BaBy TiMe~~^^

Now is my vacation..too boring, so I see back my baby pictures..
wahaha..Now only I know that when I was a baby, is so damn cute...
I'm not syok sendiri la..you see yourself then you will know how cute am I..haha^^



This is when I was a baby..cute right? I know I am..wahaha^^



Erm..Do you found me? I am among the dolls la...




Haha..This is me again..kawaii neh^^




Sorry, brother..I upload yours face also..kaka~~^^




Oh Man!! I am cool with this pose..hahaha^^




Erm..Looks like I wear a lot of skirts when I was small..This is the look I wear skirt..haha^^




Another cool pose with a pair of cool spec and cool clothes..hehe^^


So..cute and cool right? I know you agree with me..wahaha..just admit it la^^

6 comments:

  1. hehe^^
    of course la...your daughter leh^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...
    so nice..
    i wonder whr is all my pic..
    hahaa
    so cute~~hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe^^
    thanks so much ya, Mr. Black..
    I always so cute when I was small la^^
    haha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeng leh^^
    haha..that is little sakai^^
    that's why so yeng loh..
    kaka^^

    ReplyDelete