Thursday, May 7, 2009

LoNeLy...

When will you feel that you are lonely? when you are alone?? when you saw a couple?? Or when all of your friends are not around you??

I will feel lonely when I was alone at home..at that time, I will start to think nonsense..
something rubbish will flash out in my mind..But normally what I think when I feel lonely are something that is sad, then I will start to cry...
If when I cry, there is a soft music is playing I will cry more serious..of course the amount of the tears will come out more..

Let me tell you something..when I was small, I love to cry..Cry can consider is my hobby la^^
you know why? This is because cry can relieve my pain inside my heart..after finish crying, I will feel very tired, then the next thing sure is go to bed and sleep..It is better to take alcohol which will cost you a lot..plus the taste of alcohol is bitter!! When you are sad, you drink something is bitter some more, will it increase your sadness too?

Until now, I still like to cry..even a small matter, I also will cry like hell..haha^^
That's why sometimes people say me like a child...But besides cry, I don't know what can I do when I feel sad..That is the only way to calm down myself..But of course I really hope that I can find a comfortable shoulder to lie down and cry..Just don't know when I can find this comfortable shoulder...





No comments:

Post a Comment