Thursday, May 14, 2009

^A New Life^

Well..
Today wanna share with you all is about a new life of a baby bird..
This morning I just realise that was a nest at my garden..and there is a baby bird inside the nest...it looks so cute^^
I can't tahan and take a few pictures of it..Hope what I did wont make it feel scare...
found the baby bird??


hehe..I snap it close...^^


kuchi kuchi^^ that is a baby bird^^



ang gugu^^



abu~~~chak!!^^
damn cute right??

haha^^
That is a sad news also..After I snap this baby bird's photos..the baby bird fly away already..
T______T
I thought I can meet it for the next day..who knows when I go to visit it in the evening..it is not in the nest ad..
wuwu...
T_____T
Bye bye, baby bird...I hope I can meet you again..and sorry for scaring you..
I think you fly away is because I suddenly snap your pictures and you feel damn scare right??
sorry  T____________T

4 comments:

  1. haha..the baby bird dun bird u..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. =.=" speechless.....
    but today the baby bird come back ad..
    some more bring another bird come leh^^
    haha^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute little bird.....v name it as zynx la

    ReplyDelete