Sunday, September 13, 2009

ThE UgLy TrUtH~

Yesterday I just went to a movie with my course mate..
Initially, we want to watch a movie called "Where Got Ghost?" which is a comedy film produced by a director from Singapore.
Unfortunately, the tickets were sold out when we reached there..
So, we went to another movie called " The Ugly Truth" at 11.10pm..

Hmm..before the movie start, we accompanied xiao thoong and ah choo to have their dinner..
At the moment waiting them to finish their dinner, I ordered a Cappuccino Ice Blended..
The moment I drink the cappuccino...WOW!! IT WAS SO DELICIOUS~
Yummy!! ^^
I liked can't stop myself from drinking it..
Until I finish the whole glass of cappuccino ice blended..
Yum Yum~ =D
Then I got the idea to order 1 more cappuccino ice-blended..I ADDICTED to it!! Love It~
But then I know I have to control myself...Because I spent too much at that day already..hehe..
I was getting high after finish drinking the cappuccino..LoL~
Choon Lin say that cappuccino must be mixed with alcohol already..haha XD
Then he also ordered one to try also..

At the end, he also get high~wahaha^^
Then both of us influenced others as well..
Even though other people didn't drink about it, they get high as well because of us..wahaha..
After ah choo and xiao thoong finish their dinner, then we enter the cinema to watch our movie..
YEAH~MOVIE TIME~

Before we enter cinema, the worker there ask all of us to take out IC card..
i was wondered what is going on..We are all above 18 years old la..
But then I realised something, that is really funny..
4 of the 5 person (sunny, xiao thoong, ah choo and me) are alomost the same height,
only choon lin that fellow has the normal height for our age..
So the workers think all of us are under age as the movie is labeled as 18-PL..
Oh My God~
First time watch movie being catched by workers to check our IC..LoL~
Really the first time..Anyway, it proved that all of us are look younger than our actual age..XD

During watching the movie, we keep on laughing on what the actors and actresses said in the movie..
That is damn damn funny..
I still remember one of the sentences in the movie..
Xiao Thoong keep on say this sentence after the movie..
The sentence is "CAN YOU PLEASE DON'T USE THE WORD OF "BLOW" AND "JOB" IN THE SAME SENTENCE?"..
Wahaha..XD
Anyway, the storyline of this movie quite nice and funny..
You all should go and watch it~ High Recommendation!! =P

Yesterday, we depart from our house at 8pm but we only get back to house at 2.30am..
WOW! The longest time we get high for this moment...haha..
We get already get a bit high at the beginning because just finish the toughest and stressful subject's exam..that is BROADCASTING I..(phew~ yeah~^^)
Anyway, now still have 4 more paper to go..
Gambateh!! All the best to all of you!!
GO GO GO!! ^^

Anyway, anyone can answer me is that every truth is also UGLY??






1 comment:

  1. oh, where u drank the cappucino? i get go to try

    -lucas-

    ReplyDelete