Monday, August 24, 2009

FaMiNe 30^^

WoW~
Yesterday 23rd of August 2009, I just finished my fasting for 30 hours..
It is so syok, man!!
You guys must go to experience it next year...

Before I go to Famine 30 Hours..
I go for practise..
Haha..
First day, I fasting for 14 hours..
Second day, I fasting for 14 hours..
Third day, I fasting for 26 hours..
The feel is totally different...

WoW..
Now only I realise, I LOVE the feel of HUNGRY..
It make me so energetic even though I don't have anything in my stomach..
My friends all say I am insane..
During the FAMINE 30 DIY CAMP, I never feel a bit hungry..
I am the one who shout the most in the camp..haha( just wanna make my group member more energetic...so shouting some motivating slogans^^)
But I lost my voice at the next day..

L.O.V.E LOVE INDIA INDIA
L.O.V.E LOVE INDIA INDIA
BEAT IT~
NAANDEREE~

Haha..
that is my group slogan..
The most creative slogan among the groups..
Wahaha..just syok sendiri..

Who didn't join FAMINE 30 HOURS before..
You should go for it..
It really very fun..is true!!
Next year I sure join it again!!
FAMINE 30 2010, I WILL BE BACK!!
Haha..


me, grace goh and sabrina..haha..the most ugly picture of me..



me and my group member, Jooh..a pretty girl oh^^


this is the scene when I go to countdown ceremony at Stadium Bukit Jalil...Is around 7000 people at there..so high!!!

3 comments: