Sunday, August 2, 2009

I Am Not OkAy~

Since I come to PJ, my stress never reduce before..
It just keep on increasing..
Till now, I really can't stand with it anymore..
I feel wanna cry..
But I can't find a shoulder that I can lean..

Why I so stressful?
Let me tell you what post I am holding..
First, I am the Assistant Secretary of Travellr's Den..
Organiser for the Pulau Redang's Trip..

Second, I am the Assistant Treasurer of Public Speaking And Drama Club..
Need to recruit new member start from today..

Third, I am the chairperson of Musical Prom Night..
Every proposal need to finish within this semester..

Fourth, I am the Assistant Secretary for the Project Langkawi..
Is an big event for Community Service Society..
Every Sunday need to attend the meeting, some more will get scolded everytime meeting..(sure get scolded**)

I really can't sleep well every night..
Always think about the idea for the next meeting..
What should I do for the next meeting..
Which theme should I use for the Musical Prom Night..

I really miss my home...I miss my buddies in hometown..I miss my kampar friends
but because all of these meetings, I need to stay back every weekend..

The worst thing is when I emo..
You guys who know me well should know what I will do when I am emo..
When I emo, I not really will talk to people..
And this cause my housemates and friends not dare to talk to me..
They say I look "fierce" when I emo..
They got try to make me smile by jokes or whatever funny thing..
But I jus cant smile..

I am getting more emo nowadays..
I lost the ability of smile..
I am not like past..always the person who laugh the most..
I want be myself back..
But I just cant..
Who can help me find myself back??

I really need someone who can understand me..
Like my kampar friends and my hometown buddies..
They sure have the way to make me laugh..
share my tears and joy..
share my words of heart..

Sometimes, I feel wanna quit..
But I know I cant do such stupid thing..
I need to continue no matter how hard is it..
Although I am not really okay for now, I still will continue it..
It is for all of you who care for me out there..






6 comments:

  1. mui ar mui~
    haiz...
    pity u la..
    not that ah gor asking u give up la..
    it's good that u hav the spirit of not giving up..
    but..
    sometime, giving up or retreating is a choice also..
    u can't fight a too risky battle rite?
    u still got a main goal to score..
    u study not coz those things ma..
    u study coz u want to score for your degree and get a good career..
    touch wood to say so..
    but if u collapsed half way because of the pressure u are holding on now..
    everything would be messed up..
    don't make urself carrying a burden exceed ur limit...
    find someone to share it with...
    or if no one can afford that, reduce ur burden by giving up some..
    there's plenty of alternatives..
    share ur problems with all the people around you...
    don't forget that there's a bunch of sakai frens of ur's in kampar here willing to help u too alwiz.. ^^
    be happy and smile alwiz (eventho i know it's hard for u but try k?)...
    take care ya..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmhm....pity for u ya....
    many thg to do de...
    our life is like that...
    some times it will bzbz n somes times u will feel so free de...
    as i noe ur not {free}lah..haha..
    just try ur best to do de...
    the main thg is u like to do the thg...
    but don't force ur self to thg that u realy don't like..or the thg out of ur bound...
    any thg u can discuss v me...
    c any thg tat i can help u up...
    N when u emo de...
    tat i realy donoe how was ur look de..
    if u hving emo...try do thg tat u likelah..
    or u can shout out to release ur emo de...
    u also can try find ur buddies to talk bout it ya...
    if not...i can b ur sandbag r...since u learn martial art b4 de...haha..
    hmhm...
    finaly, just try to take care of ur health de...
    don't push ur self too much de...
    get more rest coz u the road stiil long...
    remember work hard but also play harder ya...
    haha....

    ReplyDelete
  3. aiyo~ cry what ar~~
    dun cry dun cry~
    just stay happy and smile alwiz..
    if there's ever any problems u can't solve..
    just come back to kampar consult the sakai frens u left here.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay la~ got any problem just find me k?
    We all here together sakai with you.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete