Friday, August 7, 2009

SiCk~

Recently, 2 of my house mates are in the illness..
As a house mate for them, I should take care for them..
But actually the main purpose I take care of them is I hope myself get sick too~
Wahaha^^

This is because long time I din fall sick already..(I think since form 1, that time is because chicken pox..Oh My God~)
I scare if later I sick, it will be a serious sick..
I don wan be that..So I rather to get a fever than get a serious sick..
But no matter how close I am with my housemates who are sick, how often I stick with them..
I just cant get sick~~
Alamak~~
Is it showed that my immune system is too strong???

I told my friends that I want get sick..
The first respond from them is "CHOI!!! Why you like that? Touch wood! Touch wood!"
Aiyo~
I just wanna get sick la..
Not commit suicide =__=
By the way, I hope my housemates will recover soon..
Take care, girls and guys~
drink more water and get enough sleep ya^^



3 comments:

  1. i just recover from sick too, sick is too horrible, dun ever wan to sick again =)
    -lucas-

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm... you very healthy wo. mostly i will sick once a year. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. crazy gurl...stay healty more better ya...
    why wana get sick o...
    aiyo...since ur housemate sick jo..
    then u must take care ur self so that u can take care off them ya...
    zhuloh u...haha...
    just take care ya...

    ReplyDelete