Tuesday, August 11, 2009

To Someone (a guy)

I know you still care for me..
But can you don always ask me to accept this guy or that guy?
Not everyone is suit for me..
Sometimes I feel like I am a burden for everyone..
Always let people that around me worry about me..
make them sad, make their life so insecure because of me..
I know I dont have that great influence..
But I know my presence have make some people's life messy and suffer..

This is not the first time I feel so..
Stress has make my life so negative..
But then I still need to continue my life..
I dont know how long I can live in this earth..
With the energy I have, I will still make people that around me laugh..
make them happy..
I dont mind be a clown..
I just want all my friends happy..smile..laugh...
I know you always avoid me..
Just because of some reasons..
I know..i understand..
Sometimes I also doubt that should I tell you this and that..
but I know I have to keep my promise before I came to PJ..
that I have to tell you everything happening here..
I know when I tell you about my life, your mood will start to change..

You always ask me not so stress la..cheer up~
But it is hard for me..
Anyway, I will still make my life better..
Dont worry...

2 comments:

  1. wou...
    who the lucky 1 ya...hehe
    88 a bit de...
    got people care stil wana scold that guy ya...
    naughtloh u...i want also don't have e..
    haha....jkjk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't blame yourself. Be positive thinking =>

    ReplyDelete