Monday, November 2, 2009

Watch Alone~

Do you ever do something alone always? I mean like shopping alone, watch movie alone, have your meal alone or home alone??

I am sure that not everyone do that often..

But I did~

Last weekend I go to watch movie alone..
I reached at cinema around 9.10pm..
Then go to buy ticket..
The worker at counter ask me how many ticket(s) I want..
" 1 please" I answered.
The worker feel kinda shock when I say so..
Plus the movie that I choose to watch is PG-13..
So she kinda not believe I am 19 and going to watch this movie alone..
Whatever~

Anyway, I have to wait until 11.50pm because the move start at that time..
While waiting for the time, I lepak at a Taiwan Restaurant..
I ordered a drink and sat at there until 11.15pm..
The waiter in the restaurant thought I am waiting someone else to come..
But actually there is only me..
I paid the bill and left..
continue waiting until 11.45pm, then go in to the cinema and watch movie..
After I finish, its already 2am..
WOW~~
Kinda early ya..
On the way going back home, I feel different feeling..
Don know why I feel relief..
Haha..Maybe I become abnormal~
Anyway, watch movie alone for the 1st time is a new feeling to me..

3 comments:

  1. waaaa... so cham ar~ >.< ask ask frens teman la~ dun lonely lonely leh~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always went to cinema watch movie alone..
    Coz suntimes my fren dun like the movie i watch, sumtimes they oredi watch the movie i wan to watch..
    Then i will watch movie alone..
    Watch alone the feel reali different wif when you watch wif your frens..
    The feeling i think oni u can felt it..
    For me,i reali enjoy watch movie alone...
    but i also like to go watch movie wif my fren too..
    There is not a big things lar..But for u..
    I think still fresh to you..
    You feel different when you go watch movie second times and so on...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Calvin : that time all the friends just come back from cinema.. =.="

    Boring ppl : Nice to meet you^^ Actually i quite enjoy la...cos is a comedy..mayb you are right..i will feel different when i go to watch alone for 2nd time..hehe

    ReplyDelete