Thursday, November 19, 2009

~BaD LuCK~

Last 2 days(17.11.2009) was a bad day for me..
Or maybe I should say that I am lucky..
Because that day, thieves break into my house
They stole 2 laptop and RM400++
I don't know why my laptop didn't get steal...
This is mainly because my laptop are just near the door that the thieves use to came into my house..
But the thieves steal the laptop of my house mates who are only sit opposite of me..
My laptop are really that near to the door that the thieves use to came into my house..
Don'w know wanna say the thieves are stupid or what...
Another lucky thing is that time I was not at home..
Because normally that time (9am-1pm), I will just stay at home and waiting for the time to go to class..
But that day, I was going to Slim River to attend a ceremony of my adopted sister..
So that time when the thieves break in to my house, I was attending the ceremony..
Sigh...

There is a problem for this incident..
My parents want me to move out from that house..
They say the house is insecure..dangerous..
I try to persuade them that I don't want move and wanna stay together with my house mates..
But my parents don't allowed and insist want me to move after I found another room to stay..
Sigh..
My mom keep on annoying me about this issue..
I really don't want move out and separate with my lovely house mates..
What can I do??

3 comments:

  1. move out together with ur housemate lor...guess no1 wanna stay at tat house anymore...
    anyways, where r u staying?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think this isnt face by u only.
    ur other friends should be facing it also..
    try to discuss with ur housemate.
    if they wanna move together.
    then move together ba.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they worry u...i know it's hard to said gd bye to ur lovely roomate aft tis kind of incident.bt ur parent don k abt money n ask advise fr lawyer,their purpose jus 1 ensure u live in safety place.fr tat u cn know tat they ad decide to do tat.wat u said they will nt border.so jus let they do wat they think is best to u.if nt, any thing happen, they wil very sad n blame themselve...take k...

    ReplyDelete