Thursday, December 3, 2009

*SpEcIaL*

Triple One Six...
1116...
What so special about this number?
Maybe it just a number for you all..
but for me, this number is my heart's key..
This key open my heart..
My heart being locked for so long time..
But at this day I open my heart to someone..
Someone who also called sakai...
Someone who sit beside me and met my first accident in PJ..
Someone who join the same activity and events with me..
Someone who always ask me to wear like the girls that he saw in the shopping mall..
Someone who always tease me fat or even call me fat girl.. (hate him when he call me so)
Someone who always ask me to walk straight like a model..
Someone who is very caring and also very naughty..

I start over my life at 1116..
It is a special day in my life..because of this someone..
always take care of me..
always comfort me when I am sad..
always jokes with me..
I am touched with what he have done..
I appreciate what he have done for me...
Thanks Sakai..
Thanks...
I know I am not the perfect one yet...
But I promise I will try my best to change..
I love you, my dear..



5 comments:

  1. wow...wow..wow~~~~
    love u lo~~~muacks~~
    hahaha....
    (saja kacau~XD)

    sooo sweet.....
    yerr...i oso wan sweeet sweet~~T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmhm....wa..so many comment..i means..bad comment..wat F##lah...M####lah...S####lah...haha....
    tis just wana u bcm a gurl...
    to make u more lk a gurl...
    i means a gurl...u noelah..haha..
    so hopes that someone wil treat u good ya...
    b not naughty any more although u also naughty..hehe
    u r the perfect for the someone dy...
    since the day that someone meet u...
    since the name pikachu say out from ur mouth...
    since the gurl walk in to the someone heart...
    n u r the one...alwas b love v the someone...
    n the someone wil do the same so....
    to love u...care u...
    n b naughty v u...haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. kai ma, u din introduce kai yea to me ah..

    ReplyDelete
  4. waauuuu~~~~ O.O can't imagine my mui talking like this ar~~~ XD mature di lo~ good good~ haha~

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, so hapi to see u r hapi...hope u wil nt sad o emo again.cos ur dear wil make u laugh...take k...waiting u upload news...hehe...abt him n u...haha...

    ReplyDelete