Monday, December 21, 2009

Couple Shirt For Whole Family~^^

Wahaha..Recently I'm getting insane..
My mind is full of funny ideas..
This is the first one...
I think all of you wont be do so since this idea is so special..
Wahaha...XD
The idea is I buy my whole family a pair of couple shirts~
AND MY WHOLE FAMILY GONNA WEAR IT AT DURING CHRISTMAS~Wooooo!
My parents, my eldest brother and his girlfriend and finally me and my lovely sakai will have the T-shirt^^

Wanna see the shirt??


Here you go~


This is my parents' couple shirt?? Lovely right?? wahaha^^ I choose for them~
My dad promise me say that he will wear it during Christmas..My dad is so lovable~




This is my eldest brother and his girlfriend's couple t-shirt...
Nice right?? I choose for them~ AGAIN! wahaha XD

Imagine that the whole family is wearing the couple T-shirt and go for christmas celebration....
WOW!! that is very very romantic and special~
wahaha...

Are you guys wonder where is mine couple T-shirt??
Haha..Just wanna keep it as secret...^^
But maybe later will upload it...
see you guys respond and comment lo...

1 comment: