Friday, January 1, 2010

Am I Dreaming?? ~

Today 9.45am, my mom start calling me wake up..
Arghh~
I just sleep at 6am...feel so sleepy at that time when my mom call me...
O~k...doesn't matter..
I wake up and answer her call..
Once I press the green button on my handphone, my mom start to scold me..
"Why so late only answer my call??"
"You still sleeping? What is the time already? "
and blah blah blah~
until my eardrum gonna burst....
phew~Finally this call end after 5 minutes...

Then I wake up and start to clean myself...
pack up everything in blur condition...
After that, my dad call me around 10.50am..
He ask what time will I depart from PJ to go back to hometown..
and then...
He ask me a very surprise question..
"How much is the video camera?? RM14oo??"

Oh my god...
Am I dreaming when he ask me this question...
Never Mind...
Another thing is I bought a woofer today..
woo...
This is also out of expectation..
WOW!! ^^
Am I Dreaming??
Please slap me if you willing to do so...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment