Tuesday, January 26, 2010

~Sorry~

Here I want to apologize to my family, my friends and my dear..
Sorry to you all..
Always give a lot of problems, troubles to you all..
First of all, wanna say sorry to my mom..
Sorry mom, I really need to slap myself for not believing what you told me last time..
until I get betrayed by some people...
Really sorry, mom...
And thanks for protecting me..I know you love me very much..
Just...I didn't realise last time..sorry..

Next, I want to say sorry to my dad..
Sorry, dad..
I know I really gave a lot of problems to you..
always let you worry about me..
And I also waste a lot of money on uneccesary things..
Really sorry dad..I promise I will study very hard and get a good result..
I Love You, Dad..

Then, I want to say sorry to all my friends..
My friends, sorry..
Sorry for every mistakes that I had done to you all..
I know I had done many many mistake until uncountable..
I can't even do something for you all..
I am in confused since I came to PJ..
I don't know who I should trust..
Everyone is wearing a mask here..
It make me change my own personality..
Become the third person who is a stranger to you all..
Sorry..Now I realise you all are so important to me..
I cant live without you all..
Sorry for make you all in trouble..

Finally, I want to say sorry to my dear..
Sorry, dear..
Recently I know I am quite emo..
always get angry easily..
My attitude is very bad...I am hot tempered..
You always ask me to change it..but I always scold you back..
Can't even understand your inner feeling..
You always be patient to me..
But I always take out my bad temper..
Sorry, dear..
I hope you can forgive me..
I promise I will change...but do you mind to give me some times to change it?
And do you mind continue to give me support and advise to me?
I need you by my side, dear..
I know I can't continue like this anymore..
I am so scare one day, you can't stand it anymore and choose to leave me alone..
Sorry dear..Please forgive me...

Everyone, so sorry...
Please continue to give me advises and I promise I will change..

No comments:

Post a Comment