Friday, December 11, 2009

Nothing That I Can Done Perfectly~

Now only I realize that nothing that I can done perfectly..
even though a small thing, I also couldn't do it well..
Feel so sorry to everyone..
Feel so guilty..
I know some of you won't mind about it..
But I am VERY CARE...

I don't know what can I do to improve myself..
Feel so useless of myself..
Feel so stupid...
always tell others not to break promise..
but I always do so..

Really speechless to myself..
feel so disappointed to myself..
Stupid Pikachu..
Moron Zynx..
You are SO USELESS, CHIN ZIH YIN~
You should slap yourself for hundred or even thousands times..

2 comments:

  1. nothing is perfect...
    jus relax...
    the more u blame urself...
    the more stupid u r....
    so..u r not stupid coz u din do things perfect
    u r stupid when u blame urself by not being a perfectionist...
    cheers up, gal gal~
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm~~stop thinking this kind of stuff~~thing always have another way round...

    ReplyDelete