Friday, July 16, 2010

~My PJ room ~

Few days ago, my 2 lovely room mates and I suddenly think to decorate our bedroom as to make the bedroom look comfortable and decorative..^^

So, we decided to go to pasar malam buy some wall stickers to decorate our room..
At the end we bought 6 stickers which cost us RM5 each person..

And.....TA-DA!!
our room is completely decorated..



    my bed side...^^

 
  My "workplace"...

Haha..so lovely...so comfortable right??
when you sleep or even work also wont so stressful..

So I strongly recommended you guys should make your own bedroom so comfortable..
haha..maybe guys can decorate your room with some cool sticker and not this girlish type stickers..

Now I damn love my bedroom..every time go back also feel like being at my hometown's room..o(n_n)o

No comments:

Post a Comment