Tuesday, October 19, 2010

~ Return ~

Already 3 weeks I struggle for something..
Is time to go back to my own life..
As what Joey said, is time to live for myself..

Just return everything to him..
But there is 1 thing I still can't return to him..
The thing is the memories, the lessons that he taught me..
All of these will be keep in the deepest place of my heart..

Thanks to you if you got read this post..
I know I am not as good as you want..
Sorry for all the mistake that I make last time..
Sorry for all the trouble I brought to you..
You deserved for a better one..
Anyway, thanks for all the memories you brought to me..
The memories really fill my life with more perfection..

So now I have to wake up from dream..
People said sweet dream doesn't last long..
Last time I will said NO
But now I will agree with that..because I experienced it..

So...
Wake Up, Pikachu!
Wake Up, Sakai!
You need to move on your life..
Return to your reality world and continue the adventure..
You can do it..

No comments:

Post a Comment