Tuesday, December 7, 2010

~ NeW BorN BaBy ~

I am pregnant??? 
No ~

I adopted a baby??
No ~

Who is the father of the baby??
His father is my father...

You got a new born sibling??
No..his is a non-living thing... haha

*KbOoM!*
Wonder who is my new baby??

Be patient...


Patient~





and


HERE IT IS!!
TaDa!




My first ever very expensive baby~
My orangie badminton racket!
It also considered is my first ever badminton racket..
This is mainly because last time I don't even have my own racket
And always borrow from my cousin..
and last time I didn't work so can't buy myself a racket..
But now~ is different!
I earn money myself 
So..decided to "adopt" a baby..
Hmmm....still thinking to give him a name..
Hikari? Since he is in shiny orange colour just like the light..
Okay! set! My new born baby is called HIKARI!
Wakaka...
But first of all have to thank my dad for sponsoring me a bit to buy Hikari..
So tomorrow will be the first day I play badminton with my Hikari..
Oh ya! Today got 2 happy gatherings..
Which is with my SC Company "colleagues" and my old friend who just came back from Melbourne..
Thanks to those who organized these gatherings..
Really enjoy meeting with old friends...(^-^)
So now got to off to bed and start my revision..
EXAM is COMING SOON!!!
ah zha! zha! zha!
Have to fight with those notes.. *p/s: NOT facebook ar*
is NOTES!
Okay la! Ganbatte Kudasai!!
Ah Zha~~~~! 





1 comment:

  1. you did play badminton oh?next time ajak me also lar...seems that broadcasting students liked badminton~

    ReplyDelete