Monday, December 13, 2010

~ It's ChRisTmAs MoNtH~

♪ Jingle Bell Jingle Bell~♫
♬ Jingle All The Way~♪
IS CHRISTMAS !!

What will you think about when talking about Christmas??
Present?
 Your lover?
Family?
Friends?

For sure, when there is festival season, I will miss my family and friends a lots !
But I also will not miss out any shopping chance!!
Muahaha..Shopping is not the most important..
BUT....
 is the CHRISTMAS CARDS!
Every year of Christmas, I will buy a lot of Christmas card instead of clothes..
You know why?
Because the cards are soooooo cute and special!
So far I have my own Christmas Card Collection even though is not a lot!

Wanna see who are them??
Hehe...Here you go!

The First one..


No doubt...is a 3D Christmas Card! ♥
All the pictures I show later is all my 3D cards collection..^^

~ 2nd card ~

~ 3rd Card ~

~ 4th ~

~ 5th ~

~ 6th ~

~ 7th ~

~ 8th ~ 
The special of this card is when you turn the round thing that wrote "MERRY CHRISTMAS",
the Santa Claus and the Deers will move..~\(≧▽≦)/~

~ 9th ~
This is a 3D Christmas Tree Card! Nice right??

The following card is the most complicated card ever!
Because you need to DIY..
Let's see.. O(∩_∩)O~~

Before all of these become a card...

and

This is after they transform to a cute Christmas Card!


Cute right?? Please say YES! haha..
 Every coach of the train will bring you a small present..
From a toy train to a Snowman!
This card I bought last year Christmas..
Until today only show to you all..hehe..^^

Last but not least, I will show you all the Christmas decoration in shopping Mall..

~ MERRY GO ROUND at Mid Valley ~

~ Mid Valley ~

~ Mid-Valley~

 ~ e-Curve ~

~ The Curve ~

~ The Curve ~

~ The Castle in The Curve ~

All the decoration are very nice..^^ Like it a lot !
Others shopping mall decoration will upload soon !
Wait for me ya! ^^

MERRY CHRISTMAS!








No comments:

Post a Comment