Sunday, January 2, 2011

~ New Year 2011 ~

Woo~
2010 is gone and here come 2011!!
This year is my very first time went for countdown concert with my parent..
So so so unbelievable that my parent will act like those younger and join this countdown activity..
They even wanna try to play the bubble spray with those youngers on the street..LOL
here is the evidence for my statement..~\(≧▽≦)/~

SEE! what they wear on their head??
Is a mouse ear's hairband..LOL
By the way, this is not my idea but my dad's idea!!
Unexpected right?
 Besides, we also went into The Curve to snap some photos as well..^^

see what my dad try to do to my mom?? XD
* the 2 person who are wearing pink and blue shirt are my aunties*





Even though this year countdown I am back to single..
BUT I am not alone..My family is always by my side..
They are the one who always be there for me..
Thanks Dad..
Thanks Mom..
I really love you all..muacks..

Last but not least..
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 !!




No comments:

Post a Comment