Thursday, February 11, 2010

~Chinese New Year 2010~ WooHOO!!

10..

11..

12..

13..

14!!!

is 14th February !! Yeah.. is not about  Valentine's Day but is Chinese New Year... WOOHOO~!
I am so excited to go back hometown to meet my lovely family and all my friends..


12th February 2010 my friends and I will have a grand gathering at one of the famous restautant at my hometown..
it is going to be very very grand...plus this gathering is also as a last dinner with those friends who are going to fly to oversea soon..wuwu T.T sad la...There are too many sweet memories with them..some more most of them are my primary school till now~ Imagine that..from primary school till now, there are too many events that we go through together..Especially Teacher's Day..Only Teacher's Day, we can make a lot of things just to give it to our lovely teacher, Mrs Tan. Let's show you guys some pictures...


The first picture is our first Teacher's Day cake for our lovely teacher, Mrs Tan. Second year will be the second pictures. The third pictures is together with the first picture. And it is done by me..haha..is 1 manilla card size..kinda big ya..hehe..

Now, back to topic..As we know this year Valentine's Day is fall on the same day as Chinese New Year. Yeah, I do prepared something for him..but cant show to you guys right now because he still don't know what is it..haha..but I can tell that the present is all done by my hands..only material is bought from outside..all handmade..hehe..just for the someone special ^@^ May upload the pictures of the present tomorrow..haha..

Although today only 11th February, I can feel the Chinese New Year is coming around..because all my coursemates are using Chinese New Year songs (For example : 大日子,惜福) as their handphone's ringtone..is kinda sweat..=.=|||

Haha..anyway, it is a good sign..because last time no one will really willing use Chinese New Year's songs as their handphone's ringtone especially the teenagers..but now it seems have some changes..good one~ XD
At last, wish you guys have a nice Chinese New Year and romantic Valentine's Day^^ WooHoo~!

No comments:

Post a Comment