Friday, February 12, 2010

~Valentine's Day~

Haha..as I promise you guys that I will post what I have done for my special one..
Here you go...^^

First is the card design..^@^








This is the front page of the card..








This is the inner design of the card..








This is the close up of the love shape fishy in the middle..^^

Next will be the cake box's design..^@^









This is the plan view of the cake's box..








This is the front view of the cake's box..








This is the side view of the cake's box..








Overall view of the cake's box..nice??? ^^

Finally come to the worst thing..is the cake that I bake...T.T sob sob...







This is the cake~ (T.T) I know it look not so nice...sorry~the middle one actually are the cherries and almonds..is a chocolate almond cake..

Okay..That's all...wuwu (T.T) I know it is not really that nice as what I describe..but I made them with fully sincerity..Boys and Girls just give whatever comment you want..I am ready to accept..~~o(>_<)o ~~

4 comments:

  1. Haha..don't know how it taste leh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice card nice box~ but the cake er~ dunno nice anot~ haha~ ask ur boy boy comment har lo~ ^^

    ReplyDelete