Sunday, February 21, 2010

~Miss You All~

Today is kinda emo..
Early morning already get frustrated about something..
Really wanna scold people that time, but at the end I shut my mouth..

Almost 1 year I moved my studies to PJ..
but I not really found anyone that is true at here..
I miss my kampar friends.. They are so true to me..
No mask on their face..
My life is kinda uncomfortable here..

Everyday when the sky turn black, my emo feel will come to my mind..
Then will start to think a lots..and listen to some soft songs..
My memories at kampar..My friends at kampar..
My hometown..My family...My old friends..
All the memories..All the old pictures and photos..
I will view all those photos again and again..
Every time I view all the photos, my tears will automatically drop down..
The tears just out of my control..

Every single place, every single day..I also miss all the crazy things that we had done..
Every time I go back kampar or teluk intan (my hometown), I sure will go to the place that me and my friends always go..recall back all the "events", the songs, the mv, the dance..
Things that I cant find at PJ..
I really do miss you all..
I miss those days that I no need to pretend in front of others..
This kind of life is really suffering..
When I can back to that kind of life again?
I really really miss all that..T.T

2 comments:

  1. 但是你想一想吧.若不是到了PJ,怎么可能认识到你的男朋友呢?
    dun emo le ba..
    everywhere got the type of ppl u said..
    everyone got their own things to hide..
    try to cope with it.

    gambatek!
    i believe all kampar friend miss u too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got the point also de..
    Just think too much la..haha..
    No need bother me...^^

    ReplyDelete