Tuesday, September 14, 2010

~ Bad Day or Lucky day?? ~

Today is the first day of exam..
Haih...Really bad day..
Morning before go to campus, my foot pain until I cant really walk well..
but luckily I reached campus before it rains heavily..
Then my friend involved in terrible accident at LDP highway..
luckily she didn't get any injured..
but her car car really hurt lo..

Next, my another friend, Maggie also quite bad luck today..
Her bus break down when on her way to campus..
She almost cant reach campus on time..
but luckily she managed to get another bus..

During the exam, I really really don't have any luck..
What I spot doesn't come out..
Haih...but luckily still manage to answer all the questions..
but I think my creativity is 0%
Hope it won't drag my grade..T.T

Last but not least, I wish that tomorrow won't be like today..
I really feel so helpless toward myself already..
please just don't make me feel hopeless toward my exam..
Thanks..

No comments:

Post a Comment