Tuesday, March 2, 2010

~RanDom~

It is something suppose to be suprised here..
This few days, I keep on wake up late.I even set 2 alarm clocks but yet I still wake up late..
Although I manage to reach campus on time but I want to wake up earlier to study for my mid-term..
And I just cant do it...
Well..Its fine..As long as I am not late for class then is enough..

This week onward, I will be damn damn damn busy de..
All the meetings, assignments, presentations, reports and many more..
I feel like I'm going to "heaven" soon..
Just like what the Chinese said " Got time for die but no time for sick"

Nothing much I can expect from myself or others..
I just want my events and all the studies stuff can go on smoothly..
Not to say be the special ones but just make it the style that I want it to be..

At here, I want to special thanks to someone..
That is my daddy..My lovely daddy..
Thanks for his fully support..
He even bought me a new laptop as for my future use..
Not to show off but just wanna share with you all..
Thanks, dad..
I will do my best and get the best result as the return for what you have done for me..

Recently I had join a audition for a host..
The audition will be held on this coming Friday (5.3.2010)
Girls and Guys, please wish me good luck ya..
Be a host is my dream since that day I choose broadcasting as my degree course..
So really hope that I will be selected..
Thanks a lot ya..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment