Sunday, June 27, 2010

♥ SC Company Annual Gathering ♥



WooHoo~ sorry for the late post..Finally get the SC Company Annual Gathering from Facebook..
Haha...This gathering is happened at last Friday and Saturday (18.5.2010 & 19.5.2010)

Venue : Times Square & Genting Highland
Time: 10am - 10pm
People involved: 8 SC (Lee Cheng, Lee Jie, Sye Jia, Xiao Yen, Pui Juan, Yee Mun, Pei Cen and Me)
Organizer: Lee Cheng & Lee Jie

Haha..nothing much can elaborate, let's see the crazy pictures that we have snapped..woohoo!!



Above: the 4 leng lui..hahaha (From left: Lee Jie, Lee Cheng, Me and Sye Jia)
Below: the 4 soh poh..wahahaha ( From left: Yen, Juan, Yee Mun and Cen)

Actually all girls are pretty la...^^v




LOL~ This was my idea..Do you realize we all wearing the same shirt?? wahaha
We even help DiGi to advertise..=.= * Hey DiGi, pay us back the advertising fees!*


In the bus...we still continue camwhole.. wakaka..This is so called "GIRLS"



Guess who I saw when I just stepped in the INDOOR of Genting?? Is my idol, PIKACHU!! 
Oh My God~ i never thought I will see him that day at that place..He is so cute..The cutest part is
they play the pikachu's voice when he is attacking people..Pika...CHU!!!! wahaha..
When I saw Pikachu, he is playing with the host and the kids by attacking host which act as a monster..
haha.. Pikachu release thunder shock and the monster faint immediately...He is so STRONG!! XD









































See above this picture, then you know how shock am I when saw my idol there...hehe













Back to childhood time...wahaha..don't jealous if you cant ride on it...XD
Sorry la..I know I am not cute..=P

The FIRST thing we did when we were at outdoor is not play the games but BUY SWEET POTATOES~
wahaha..kinda funny right?

Seriously tell you guys something, I don't know my butt is so ATTRACTIVE..Even girls also like my butt..
PLEASE see the picture below..Xiao Yen was hugging my butt and sleep on it.. OMG! you know what she said? She told me" Eh, Zih yin..your butt so comfortable yet so 翘 la..( 翘 = so upward)..I like it a lot!!" 
(=.=") <-- this is the face expression I gave to her after I heard that...

MY BUTT!!

Last but no least, is my most "HANDSOME" part..so called " yao yeng"..hahaha
but one of my Facebook friend say is very chu lu..mean very rude la.. but I don't care...lalalalala...

wahaha..this is the 50% REAL me..^^v

Before end of the day, actually SC Company got record a video named " World War 3"
but because of the video content is so violence, so we decide not to post up..wahahah..
* Because if those guys saw these video, then  no guys will pick us up as their girlfriend le..*
Anyway, that day was super duper tired but is hyper super duper HAPPY ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment